At BSides NoVA, we understand that privacy is a critical part of the information security community and we respect our guests’ desire to remain safe. However, we also feel strongly that our community is founded in information sharing and community building through active social engagement. We encourage the sharing of information, photos of slides, and photos of our events. Below is our official photo policy for all BSides NoVA run events.
- Speakers that do not wish to be recorded will notify the AV team prior to their talk
- Speakers that do not wish to have photos of themselves or their slides will include a no photo icon on each of their slides <insert pic of camera with a line through it>
- Photos of crowds are acceptable
- Do not tag anyone in a photo online without their consent
- Please tag @BSides_NoVA (Twitter), @BSidesNoVA (LinkedIn & Instagram)