Share your Passion, Experience and Research
BSides NoVA aims to provide a diverse range of talks covering both conventional cybersecurity topics as well as emerging threats and technologies. Topics can range from completed or near-complete research, tool development, best practices, lessons learned and experiences. BSides conferences are designed to be conversations and should allow for interaction with the attendees, as lectures are nice from time to time, but new insights or ancillary work often comes from dialogue.
Why Should you consider presenting?
- Increase the overall strength of our community by sharing your knowledge, best practices and experiences with peers and emerging professionals
- Have the opportunity to share your interests and network with other like-minded individuals
- Develop collaborative relationships and crowd source new ideas and solutions
- Immediate feedback from your audience
Proposals will be considered for the following types of presentations:
- 10, 25, and 50-minute presentations, discussions, or panels are available
- 3-hour training workshops
BSidesNoVA 2018 will consist of 3 talking tracks, panel discussions and 1 training track. While not limited to the following, the tracks will loosely adhere to the following themes:
- Technical & Detailed
- Concepts, Experience & Research
The content of the tracks below will be determined by our open Call For Proposals.
Other resources to help write your proposals:
IMPORTANT DATES OF NOTE:
- September 15th, 2017: CFP will open
- December 10th, 2017: CFP closes
- December 20th, 2017: End of review and scoring period
- December 27th, 2017: Accepted speaker will be notified
- January 30th, 2018: Agenda and schedule release
- February 23-24th, 2018: 2-Day of the conference
SUBMIT YOUR TALK